- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Joule Host collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address)
- Datasets submitted by its users
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Joule Host with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for any of our products or services.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Joule Host may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Referral links
- Webpage redirections
How will we use your data?
Joule Host collects your data so that we can:
- Create and manage your account.
- Help you recover your login password.
When Joule Host processes your orders, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Joule Host securely stores your data on the Google Cloud platform.
Joule Host will keep your account and datasets data for as long as you remain a user.
Joule Host does not use your data for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Joule Host would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Joule Host for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Joule Host correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Joule Host to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Joule Host erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Joule Host restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Joule Host’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Joule Host transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, you may visit AllAboutCookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Keeping user interface settings across sessions
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Joule Host uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Customization — Joule Host uses these cookies so that we remember your interface settings.
- Stripe Fraud detection — Joule Host uses these cookies with its Payment Processor, Stripe, to detect and prevent Fraudulent Payments.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at the mailing address listed in our footer.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Joule Host has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.